The Furious FPV Racewhoop Flight Controller is a perfect flight controller for pilots looking for the maximum performance when building their next mini drone. By being built from the ground up with features not yet offered within the industry, the Racewhoop will be at the forefront of features in a new class of flight controllers.
Weighing in at just under 2g, the Racewhoop is not only light weight, but also a uniquely stackable brushless flight controller, that opens up a plethora of possibilities within the micro fpv world of drones. LiPo power input can be either 1s or 2s LiPo (3.7-7.4V), offering up different levels of power depending on the components selected for the micro drone. Additionally, the Racewhoop features support for OneShot, MultiShot, and DShot, giving the pilot plenty of options to suit their needs best.
- Smallest & Lightest Stackable Brushless Flight Controller
- Micro Flight Controller with F3 Chip & MPU 6000 Gyro
- 20x20mm Layout and 16x16mm Hole Setup
- Lightweight at 1.7g
- 1S 3.7V or 2S 7.4V Power Input Flexibility
- OneShot, MultiShot & DShot 100/300 ESC Protocol
- Built In 15A PDB
- Built In Current Sensor
- Heavy Duty 1.5A BEC with 5V Output
- Buzzer Port
- Gold Plated Pads for the Best Signal / Power Conductivity
- Firmware Perfection via CleanFlight & BetaFlight
- Telemetry Support
- Full USB Support
- Ultra Easy Installation
- Issue Free BLHeli ESC Pass Through
- Serial based Receiver / Receiver Mode
This product was added to our catalog on March 28, 2017.