This is the Raceform Tekno EB410 Rear Shock Tower with Threaded Camber Holes.
- Precisely machined from High Impact Modified Polycarbonate
- Updated material and design is tested for durability
- V2 Rear Shock Tower is suitable for Rear Shock (Front Position) conversion with multiple camber locations
- M3 Threaded Camber Holes - eliminates the use of nut to save weight
- Calculated flex at critical area to save Gear boxes and shock standoffs
- Weight: 16grams
Bruce from MD
Thursday, Nov 29 2018 (about 2 years ago)
Raceform Lexan EB410 V2 High Impact Rear Shock Tower w/Threaded Camber Holes
Just installed this so I don't have much to share yet, but the weight of this tower is slightly lower than the stock part. I measured the stock tower at 17.04g, and this one weighs 15.66g. I ripped off the outer holes on the similar VRP carbon fiber tower, so I am hoping this one endures more abuse. I'll report back.