RaceBand 600mW 5.8GHz Audio/Video 15 Channel Transmitter by ImmersionRC
ImmersionRC RaceBand 600mW 5.8GHz Audio/Video 15 Channel Transmitter. This 600mW 5.8GHz transmitter dramatically increases the useable range of a 5.8GHz link, and adds a greater margin of security. If you combine this with a Duo5800 or Uno5800 receiver on the ground, you can fly your model beyond visual range, while taking advantage of noise-free video at distances further than your eyes can see!
- 37MHz frequency separation allows for flying up to 8 pilots simultaneously.
- SMA female antenna connector
- 600mW (28dBm, ±1dB) of clean output power
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark)
- All standard channels within the US/EU ISM Band
- Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
- All RaceBand channels legal using a Ham license within the USA
- RaceBand Channels 1–6 legal using a Ham license within the EU
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5V cameras
- Input voltage range: 6–25V (2S-6S)
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2015.