R7003SB BiDirectional 2.4Ghz FASSTest 3-Channel High Voltage Receiver by Futaba
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2013.This is the Futaba R7003SB BiDirectional 2.4Ghz FASSTest 3-Channel High Voltage Receiver. Futaba leads the way in stick-to-servo response, and FASSTest technology continues to change the way 2.4GHz systems are designed. The high-voltage R7003SB offers modelers unparalleled flexibility, with bi-directional capability to support a broad range of telemetry functions. The R7003SB is the compact choice in a telemetry-enabled receiver.
- Up to two S.Bus ports, S.Bus2 ports, up to three PWM ports
- 11 different programmable port configurations including assignable PWM outputs
- High voltage capable (2S LiPo)
- Small and lightweight with proven FASST full-range performance
- Compatible with an impressive array of Futaba telemetry sensors
Dimensions: 0.89x1.47x0.37" (22.5x37.4x9.3mm)
Weight: 0.25 oz (7.2 g)
Power Requirement: 3.7V to 7.4V (Voltage Range: 3.5V-8.4V)