R1 Tail Metal Gear Brushless Servo (High Voltage) by Xpert
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2015.The Xpert RC R1T is an unbelievably fast high voltage, brushless tail servo. The R1T features a quick release cable that simplifies installation and removal by allowing you to detach the servo wire from the servo itself, rather than the receiver. Plus, the servo includes 165mm and 290mm long connector leads! Combine this with a standard size full aluminum case, a strong metal gear train, 760us narrow band, .040 sec/60 speed and 233.18 oz-in at 8.4V and you have a recipe for lightning fast, rock solid tail control.
- Quick release cable that allows easy and quick installation for all helicopters.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- All Aluminum case for the best thermal dissipation and durability.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- 760us narrow band
- Operating frequency up to 800Hz
- Includes 165mm and 290mm long leads
- Dimensions: 40x37.80x20 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- @6.0V: .056 sec/60
- @7.4V: .045 sec/60
- @8.4V: .040 sec/60
- @6.0V: 166.56 oz-in (12.00 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 205.43 oz-in (14.80 kg-cm)
- @8.4V: 233.18 oz-in (16.80 kg-cm)