QuicRun 2435SL 1/18 2030 Brushless Motor (4500kV) by Hobbywing
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2017.
This is the Hobbywing QuicRun 4500kV 2435SL 1/18 2030 Brushless Motor.
- Its 2-pole rotor creates great torque: The QUICRUN-2435 brushless sensorless motor suits various 1/16 & 1/18 vehicles, especially buggies and monster trucks.
- Composed of high quality components: high tech aluminum alloy motor shell, heat-resistant wires and magnets, and long-life bearings.
- High quality pre-soldered gold plated connectors: The QUICRUN-2435 motor is a plug-and-play masterpiece.
LiPo Cells: 2-3
No-Load Current (Amps): 1.5
Max. Output Power (W): 150
Current at the Point of M.O.P *(Amp): 33
Outer Diameter & Length: 24mm & 36.5mm
Diameter of motor shaft & Length: 2.3mm & 14mm
Applications: 1/18, 1/16 on/off-road/truck/monster truck
- Two types of screws are suitable for the installation of QUICRUN-2435 motor: M2.6 (diameter=2.6) and M3 (diameter=3.0).
- (This motor has 3 pairs of screw holes on the front end bell: 2 pairs are 2.6mm in diameter, and 1 pair is 3.0mm in diameter)
- b) Depth of screw holes: QUICRUN-2435=4mm.