"Quick Tune" B4.2 Big Bore Titanium Shock Mounts (4) by Lunsford
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on July 17, 2013.This is a set of Lunsford "Quick Tune" Titanium Shock Mounts, and are intended for use with Associated B4.2. Lunsford Quick Tune titanium shock mounts were invented by racers for racers, and are geared towards the hardcore 'tuning' enthusiast. By removing just one nylock nut, the shock can be quickly moved to any shock tower position. The quality is the same as all Lunsford parts. Precision CNC machined from domestic 6AL/4V titanium to exact tolerance. These shock mounts have been around since the mid '90s and if you're a diehard tuner, these are highly recommended.
- Associated shock bushings are required - Associated part ASC6473
- Use the 4-40 aluminum nylock nuts included in the package to secure the shock mount to the tower
- Reuse the stock 3/16" black nylon nut to secure the shock to the shock mount
- (4) Titanium Shock Mounts
- (4) 4-40 Aluminum Nylock Nuts