Qube 3 Head System Combo by OXY Heli
|See Price In Cart|
This is an optional Oxy Heli Qube 3 Head System, for use with the OXY 3 Helicopter. Oxy Heli, in cooperation with Lynx Heli, have spent countless hours testing and refining this simple and strong 3-blade head design.
Here's what Luca Invernizzi had to say about the Qube -
Hard to say which system is the best for the Oxy 3: 2 Head or Qube.. we believe after many hours of testing with different configurations, FBL set up and head speed, that the 2 Head system on the Oxy 3 has better performance for pilots that like the hard 3D and the ultimate agility.
The Qube system per design, increases the cyclic response, giving a better FBL control and increases the main rotor disc load and the main disc lock effect. These effects support pilots that like a more precise and sedate Oxy 3.
The Qube system can handle low Head speed with incredible performance, which can support sport flyers and those looking for longer flight time.
Everything depend on your needs and feeling, my personal first feeling was weird, because it's really different and impossible to compare the Qube with the 2 Head System, but after a few flights, it become a new and enjoyable way to fly my Oxy 3.
- Direct replacement for Oxy 3
- Different and exciting way to fly your Oxy 3
- Easy to build and repair in case of crash
- Increased cyclic response
- Increased system efficacy at Low Head Speed (3000 rpm)
- Increased reactivity at High Head Speed (4500 rpm)
- Unique look and fly sound
- System comes with DFC rod and optional Hybrid Pitch Rod System. Hybrid system suggested with Head Speed Lower than 3500 rpm
- (1) Set of 3 x Main Blade 255 mm Zeal
- (1) Oxy 3 - 3 Head System Main Head Preassembled NOT Ready to fly (follow manual for final assembly)
- (1) Oxy 3 - 3 Head System Swashplate
- (1) Oxy 3 3 Head System Blade Holder Foam
- (1) Set of 2 x Oxy 3 50 mm Tail Blade (suggested for this system)
- (1) Oxy 3 Tail Shaft Pulley 14T (suggested with Head Speed Lower than 3500 rpm)
- (1) Oxy 3 3 Head System Hybrid Pitch Rod System
IMPORTANT NOTE: The 3 Head System needs a different FBL setup compared to the 2 Head. For easy start up, you can easy download and check Luca Invernizzi set up file here below for Brain / Ikon and V Bar.
- Oxy 3 3 Head System Brain/Ikon - Luca Invernizzi Set Up.
- Oxy 3 3 Head System V Bar - Luca Invernizzi Set Up.
ADVISE FOR EASY SET UP FILE USE: Present setup files are the raw file for your Brain / ikon or V BAR and have been tested by Luca Invernizzi. It is impossible for OXY to determine if the file will work 100% on your system. OXY suggests the following:
Select the FBL system you have and download the setup file. Save to your computer and upload the file directly into your FBL system. Recheck and update the following options in function of your personal heli set up:
- Receiver and Bind your system
- FBL position in your heli
- 4 x Servo moovement and servo set up
- Servo zero pitch and tail limit
- Full functionality of our set up file in your heli system
Please see user manual for more information on final assembly (under "Resources" tab above).
This product was added to our catalog on September 21, 2015.