QAV210 Carbon Fiber Mini FPV Quadcopter Drone Kit by RaceTek
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
The QAV210 Carbon Fiber FPV Quadcopter Frame Kit is the go to frame for acrobatic FPV performance. The 210 frame is an extended version of the QAV180, and was developed to be as small as possible, while allowing the ability to comfortably support 5" props and 2204 size motors.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber
- Motor mounting holes designed to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 800-1300mah 3S/4S)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
Materials: Carbon Fiber
Lower plate thickness: 3mm
- Mini 210 FPV Quadcopter Frame Kit
Needed To Complete:
- 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver System
- 800-1300mah 3S/4S LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- (4) 5" Propeller
- (4) Motors (1806 - minimum or 2204 - recommended)
- (4) ESC
- (1) Flight Controller
- FPV Gear (Camera, Transmitter, Receiver, Goggles)
This product was added to our catalog on January 12, 2016.