Pulse 15e Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane by E-flite
This product was added to our catalog on July 2, 2015.This is an E-flite Pulse 15e Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane. Mike McConville designed the original Pulse model as a glow-powered sport airplane. What emerged is a low-wing aircraft with the versatility to satisfy enthusiasts that demand an exceptional RC flight experience. This winning formula launched a series of great flying all-wood models that are still popular to this day.
Until now, the popular Pulse design has only been available in balsa construction. With the E-flite Pulse 15e, you can enjoy this great-flying platform with all the benefits durable Z-Foam material delivers. In addition to the proven Pulse design features, the Pulse 15e sport plane also gives you the flexibility to choose from multiple undercarriage setups including tricycle and tail-dragger configurations—hardware for both is included. You can also convert to floats using the Apprentice S 15e float set (sold separately).
Landing Gear Options
Multiple mounting locations are provided to make your choice of a tricycle or tail dragger landing gear option easy to exchange quickly.
Conversion to a float plane takes only the addition of the lightweight Apprentice® S15e float set (sold separately) which includes a steerable rudder.
Add flight time or increase performance instantly. The oversized battery compartment can accommodate a range of 3S packs from 2500–4000mAh.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Tricycle and tail dragger landing gear options (included)
- Converts easily to a float plane (floats sold separately)
- Oversized access hatch and battery compartment
- Matching wheel pants and blue anodized aluminum main gear
- Potent 15-size brushless power system (installed)
- Accepts a wide range of 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery packs
- (4) Micro servos (installed)
- Lightweight design with hollow structure
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Tinted canopy provides a sport-scale appearance
Wingspan: 551 sq in (35.5 sq dm)
Overall Length: 1160mm (45.5 in)
Wing Area: 551 sq in (35.5 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 58.5 oz (1660g)
Motor Size: 15 size BL outrunner motor
Radio: 4-Channel minimum
Speed Control : 40A ESC minimum
Recommended Battery: 3S 3200mAh Li-Po
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range 4+ channel transmitter and matching receiver
- 2500–4000mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po flight battery w/EC3 Connector
- Battery charger