"Pucks" TLR 22 3.0 17.5 Drive System by MIP
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
MIP "Pucks" TLR 22 3.0 17.5 Drive System gets you one step closer to having the fastest car in 17.5 stock racing! MIP’s successful Bi-metal bone design is now available for your 22 3.0! This kit allows you to keep your original axles and take advantage of the superior wear that comes from a steel yoke. With that fundamental change MIP also upgraded the diff balls to tungsten carbide balls for the ultimate in wear and efficiency. Overall, this race proven design lightens up your drivetrain’s rotating mass by as much as 50%, delivering quicker acceleration, less motor fade, and allows you to keep your drivetrain fresh with replaceable Pucks!
- Quicker acceleration
- Less Motor Fade
- Less overall wear on drive components
- Replaceable Pucks™ to keep drivetrain fresh
- Race Prove Bi-Metal Bone Construct
- Tungsten Carbide Diff Balls
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- MIP Confetti (2)
- MIP Puck Inst. Sheet (1)
- MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet (1)
- Support Parts Inst. Sheet (1)
- 1-72 x 1/8 Button Head BHCS (6)
- 1-72 x .250 Cap Screw SHCS (3)
- MIP Outdrive Puck (8)
- MIP CVD Puck Pin (3)
- 4-40 x 3/32 Cup Point SHSS (2)
- 1/16 x .430 Solid Pin (2)
- MIP 3/16” CVD Coupling (2)
- 1/16” Chrome Steel Ball Bearing (7)
- MIP modified diff ring (2)
- 3/32” gr. 25 Tungsten Carbide Diff Ball (14)
- #2 Hardened Washer (1)
- Diff Lube & Grease Cup (1)
- 1/4x9/32” Diff Spring (1)
- 2-56 x .925 Assoc. Diff Screw Shoulder (1)
- .236 Alum. Bore MIP Thrust Retainer (1)
- 5x8x2.5mm MIP Thrust Bearing (2)
- .250 MIP T-Nut Housing (1)
- .250 MIP T-Nut Insert (1)
- MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup (1)
- MIP Pucks Bi-Metal R-CVD Bone (2)
- MIP Lite Drive Male Outdrive (1)
- MIP Lite Drive Female Outdrive (1)
- MIP Bi Metal R-CVD Yoke (2)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2016.