"Pucks" Shiny Schumacher KR/SV2 Drive System by MIP
This is an optional MIP "Pucks" Shiny Schumacher KR/SV2 Drive System. MIP engineers have developed a Pucks™ Drive system specifically for modified racers! These "Shiny" kits provide the speed, acceleration, and replaceable Pucks™ design that make the aluminum kits a must have upgrade, but feature a shiny steel bone to harness the power delivery of a modified motor.
The MIP Pucks™ Shiny Drive system provides smoother acceleration, better handling out of turns and a little more weight. This helps to keep the vehicle grounded allowing the driver to maintain more control of the vehicle. MIP Shiny Drive Pucks™ system's are recommended for racers who use 13.5T or higher motors and want to take advantage of the Pucks™ system to keep their drive train running like new.
- Quicker acceleration
- Less overall wear on drive components
- Replaceable Pucks to keep drivetrain fresh
- Race Prove C-CVD™ Construction
- Two sets of holes in the C-CVD™ bell
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- Compatible with Schumacher Cougar KR/SV2 (K139, K140, K123, K124)
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (1) MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet
- (1) MIP Instruction sheet
- (6) 5/64” Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
- (2) #2 Hardened Washer
- (1) Diff Lube & Grease Cup
- (1) Ľ” x 9/32” Diff Spring
- (1) 2-56 x .925” Diff Shoulder Screw
- (1) Molded T-Nut
- (1) Diff Thrust Cover
- (1) MIP Pucks™ Male Outdrive Schumacher Cougar KR/SV2
- (1) MIP Pucks™ Female Outdrive Schumacher Cougar KR/SV2
- (2) SHSS 4-40 x 3/32” Cup Point
- (2) 1/16” x .430” Solid Pin
- (2) M4 x .7mm Steel Locknut
- (6) BHCS 1-72 x 1/8” Button head
- (2) MIP 3/16” CVD™ Coupling
- (2) MIP Retaining Ring
- (2) MIP CVD™ Pucks™ Pin
- (8) MIP Outdrive Pucks™
- (2) MIP Pucks™ Shiny Bone Schumacher Cougar KR/SV2
- (2) MIP CVD™ Rear Axle Schumacher Cougar KR/SV2
This product was added to our catalog on April 17, 2014.