"Pucks" Shiny Schumacher KF Gear Differential Drive System by MIP
This product was added to our catalog on August 18, 2014.
This is an optional MIP "Pucks" Shiny Schumacher KF Gear Differential Drive System. This particular system is a bi-metallic kit that uses lightweight aluminum diff outputs, combined with durability tested steel bones and axles. The stock Cougar KF gear diffs are very heavy, and reducing the weight of the diffs provides an instant gain in performance.
With the added benefit of the steel bones they will hold up to the punishment of the modified motors while taking minimal wear on the components. Overall with the Puck™ system equipped, no longer will diff outdrives and CV bones wear simultaneously, all that is needed is to easily change Pucks™ when necessary, and the drivetrain stays tighter, fresher, longer. This adds up to less money, less time off the track for rebuilds, and keeps your vehicle more competitive.
- Less overall wear on drive components
- MIP CVD™ Binding Characteristics
- Less Rotating Mass
- Replaceable Pucks™ to keep drivetrain fresh
- CVD™ Construct
- Lightweight diff outputs compared to OEM
- American Grade Materials Used
- 100% Quality Made in the USA!
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (1) MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet
- (1) MIP Instruction Sheet
- (2) MIP Puck™ Alum. Gear Diff Outdrive
- (6) BHCS 1-72 x 1/8” Button Head
- (1) MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
- (2) MIP CVD™ Puck™ Pin
- (8) MIP Outdrive Pucks™
- (2) MIP 3/16” CVD™ Coupling
- (2) SHSS 4-40 x 3/32” Cup Point
- (2) 1/16” x .430” Solid Pin
- (2) MIP Retaining Ring
- (2) MIP Pucks™ Shiny Bone
- (2) MIP CVD™ Rear Axle