"Pucks" Shiny Associated B5/B5M R-CVD Drive System by MIP
This product was added to our catalog on August 7, 2014.
This is a "Pucks" Shiny Associated B5/B5M R-CVD Drive System. MIP engineers have developed a Pucks Drive system specifically for modified racers! These "Shiny" kits provide the speed, acceleration, and replaceable Pucks design that make the aluminum kits a must have upgrade, but feature a shiny steel bone and steel diff outdrives to harness the power delivery of a modified motor. Plus, they are relatively the same overall weight that you are used to with your steel OEM bones.
The MIP Pucks Shiny Drive system provides smoother acceleration, better handling out of turns and a little more weight. This helps to keep the vehicle grounded allowing the driver to maintain more control of the vehicle. MIP Shiny Drive Pucks system's are recommended for racers who use 13.5T or higher motors and want to take advantage of the Pucks system to keep their drive train running like new.
- Replaceable Pucks to keep drivetrain fresh
- Race Proven C-CVD™ Construction
- Two sets of holes in the C-CVD™ bell
- 100% Quality made in the USA
- Quicker acceleration
- Less overall wear on drive components
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (1) MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet
- (1) MIP Instruction sheet
- (1) Diff Lube & Grease Cup
- (1) MIP Pucks™ Shiny Outdrive Male AE B5/B5M
- (1) MIP Pucks™ Shiny Outdrive Female AE B5/B5M
- (2) MIP R-CVD Shiny Bone AE B5/B5M
- (6) BHCS 1-72 x 1/8 Button Head
- (1) MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
- (2) MIP CVD™ Puck Pin
- (8) MIP Outdrive Puck