The Protoform P47 is the next evolution of the IFMAR World Title-winning P37. Featuring aero concepts and design cues never before seen in the class, the P47 was tested by the Protoform team to create a body that offers more precise and smooth steering, increased corner speed and forward bite, and additional top speed on long straights. A raised section of the left side window can be cut out to scoop air into the body for additional engine cooling, and a large high-downforce/low-drag wing complete the design.
This body meets all EFRA (#2058), IFMAR and ROAR body rule requirements and is available in two weights of high-quality polycarbonate: .025” (light weight) and .030 (regular weight).
- Precise and smooth steering feel
- Increased corner speed and forward bite
- Added straightaway speed
- Integrated window scoop to improve engine cooling
- Available in .025”, or .030”
- EFRA LEGAL #2058
- Clear P47-N Body
- Decal sheet
- Nylon wing mounting hardware
- Paint-then-peel overspray film & window masks