This is the Protoform Cyclone 9.5 Dirt Oval Late Model Body. With many of today’s top stock car stars cutting their teeth in late model classes around the country, Saturday night short-track dirt oval racing is the foundation of American motorsports. It’s only natural that the gearheads at PROTOform would take an interest in the R/C form of this sport. Protoform has taken their championship-winning carpet oval body expertise over to the dirt side!
The PROTOform Cyclone 9.5 incorporates the latest aerodynamic tricks from the full-scale racers, made to fit all the popular dirt oval late model pan car chassis. From the offset front fenders and skewed rear ¼ panels to the rooftop vortex generators, the Cyclone is built for speed, downforce and side bite. At around 9.5” wide, it’s versatile enough to suit a variety of track types.
The Cyclone 9.5 is fully approved by the DirtOval.com National Rulebook and comes with a pre-cut and pre-drilled spoiler kit complete with end plates and hardware. It’s produced in genuine. 030” lexan and also includes a detailed decal sheet, window masks, and paint-then-peel overspray film.
- PROTOform’s first ever Dirt Oval race body
- DODC Approved
- Produced in Genuine .030” lexan
- Fits all popular Dirt Oval Late Model chassis
- Aerodynamic styling from full-scale late models
- Pre-cut spoiler kit with end plates
Width (front wheel opening):
Width (rear wheel opening):
- Cyclone 9.5 Clear Body
- Pre-cut spoiler with end plates and mounting hardware
- Decal sheet with 2 different sets of headlamps
- Paint-then-peel over spray film
- Window masks
This product was added to our catalog on July 9, 2013