Proto X RTF Nano Electric Quadcopter Drone by Estes w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger (Green)
This product was added to our catalog on September 12, 2014.
This is the Estes Proto X Ready-to-Fly Nano Electric Quadcopter. Not only is the Proto X the world’s smallest quadcopter, it’s also one of the world’s lightest multi-rotor helis available!
The 1.8" x 1.8" Proto-X is tiny, ideal for indoor flying – and it weighs only four-tenths of an ounce. Bright, built-in LEDs make it easy to see the Proto-X in low-light conditions.
A 2.4GHz radio not only allows for interference-free flight – it makes it easy for multiple Proto-X helis to fly at once. A 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery, USB charge cord and spare rotor blades are also included in the ready-to-fly package. All you need to add are two "AAA" batteries!
- Plastic body with window and trim detail
- LED light indicates front and back of the heli, and also helps in low light flying
- 4-channel 2.4GHz Radio with digital trims
- Four micro motors
- 100mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
- USB charge cord
- One-piece PCB frame
- Black, White, Red, Yellow, Green and Purple color options
Dimensions: 1.8x1.8" (45x45mm)
Weight: 0.40oz (11.5g)
- RTF Proto X Nano Quadcopter
- 2.4GHz Radio
- LiPo Battery
- USB Charge Cord
- 4 spare rotor blades
Needed to Complete:
- (2) AAA Batteries for transmitter