This is a set of two Pro-Line Trencher X 3.8" Tires, premounted on black F-11 17mm Monster Truck Wheels. These tires will fit the front and rear of the Traxxas Summit and E-Revo, as well as any Monster Truck with 17mm hexes that need a wider stance. Leave a mark with your Monster Truck wherever you are with Pro-Line’s Trencher X tires. The Trencher X tires are designed to give your Monster Truck optimal traction on just about any surface. Super cool horizontal H shaped treads give your Monster Truck ridiculous amounts of forward bite. With tread height at ¼” tall, you’ll find that durability and longevity are second to none.
The Trencher X 3.8” tires are mounted on F-11 Black wheels. Pro-Line has an updated wheel for all of the Monster Truck fans: the F-11 3.8” ½” Offset 17mm wheel! The F-11 is a super-tough 11-Spoke wheel designed to mimic the look of full-size Off-Road Trucks! Pro-Line’s F-11 wheel features scale bolt head details and a swept back face that will stand out from the crowd of boring wheels. This wheel will accept all Pro-Line 3.8" Traxxas Style Bead tires along with all Stock Traxxas 3.8" tires, giving you a ton of rubber options. This 17mm hex wheel is sure to make your truck stand out from the rest, so get some today!
- The ultimate basher tire!
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of and side-to-side stability
- Oversized and nearly ¼” tall tread are second-to-none in durability and longevity
- Increased sidewall thickness to resist tearing at the bead
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Official Pro-Line logo embossed on sidewall of tire
- Stylish 11-Spoke wheel design with satin finish
- Beefy Reinforcement Webs for Ultimate Durability
- Simulated Bead-Loc rings and Bolt Heads
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- ½” Wheel Offset for Wider MT Stance
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 6.50 in (165mm)
Width: 4.15 in (105mm)
- (2) Trencher X 3.8” tires premounted on F-11 Black ½” Offset 17mm Wheels
This product was added to our catalog on June 11, 2013
good balance between grip and treadwear.
only issue is that like all trencher (also occurs on my 2.8s)
there is a massive amount of ballooning.