Pro-Line Toyo Proxes R888R 53/107 2.9 Belted 5-Spoke Mounted Rear Tires are officially licensed scale replica Toyo tires, designed to fit the rear of the Arrma Felony 6S BLX. All the details from the full-size tire have been recreated to offer scale looks, high performance, and long-lasting wear. On the full scale track, the Proxes R888R is known for extreme grip, cornering, and braking stability, and it's no different in the RC world as these tires will transform the handling of your car or truck. The large tread blocks on the outside tread maximize lateral grip while the wide center rib improves directional stability for all-out speed runs.
A High-Performance herringbone weave pattern Belt reinforces the inside of the Proxes for high-speed runs, while the S3 compound provides long-lasting tire wear. They come pre-mounted on Black 5-Spoke ARRMA wheels so you don't have to worry about gluing your tires or waiting for them to dry.
- Felony requires the 42/100 2.9" size (PRO10199-10) for the front.
- These tires have a maximum speed rating that, if exceeded, could result in permanently damaging the internal belt. For the Proxes 53/107 tires that is 100 mph or about 8500 RPM. Over revving your tires could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under warranty. This can be caused by "diffing out" your tires or holding the throttle open while one, two, or three of your tires are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free-spinning tire or tires.
- Licensed Toyo Proxes R888R
- Made from Pro-Line's Long-wear S3 Rubber Compound
- Scale Replica of the High-performance Track Tire
- Maximum Street and Speed-Run Performance
- Pre-Mounted on ARRMA Black 5-Spoke 17mm Wheels for your Convenience
Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter: 2.9 in
Height: 4.21" (107 mm)
Width: 2.09" (53 mm)
Wheel Hex Size: 17mm
This product was added to our catalog on February 4, 2022
Friday, May 13 2022 (7 weeks ago)
Pro-Line Toyo Proxes R888R 53/107 2.9 Belted 5-Spoke Mounted Rear Tires (2) (S3)
Great tires!!!!! but don't expect more tread life than the hoons. These puppies ware out fast also. Nobody said this is a cheap hobbie. Gotta pay to play