This is a pair of Pro-Line 2.2/3.0 Split Six black Bead-Loc rear wheels with red Bead-Loc rings, and are intended for use with the Traxxas Slash 1/10 short course truck.
Hey there all you Slash fans check out Pro-Line’s new 2.2” x 3.0” Bead-Loc wheels for your Slash®. New wheel, new and improved Bead-Loc, and all in one complete wheel package it’s the Split Six.
- One sided Bead-Loc captures both sides of tire evenly
- 3-piece design for easy install and no gluing of tires.
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont® nylon material
- New and improved die cast ring design has stronger hold and casted in Pro-Line logos
- For use on front (#2714) and rear (#2715) of Slash®
- Six stainless steel button head screws included per wheel
- 2.2” front side for realistic look and 3.0” back side for suspension clearance
- Same track width as stock wheels
- A deep, sating black finish on all Split Six wheels.
- Bead-Locs available in stainless steel, red, or satin black finish
- For use on the front and rear of OFNA/Jammin 4WD SC's, HPI Blitz & Traxxas Slash 4x4 trucks
WARNING: Not recommended for high speed brusless applications.
NOTE: Pro-Line bead-loc wheels work with Pro-Line tires only due to the inner webbing bead design.
- (2) Split Six Wheels
- (2) Bead-Loc Sleeves
- (2) Die Cast Bead-Loc Rings
- (12) Stainless Steel Button Head Screws
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2009