The Pro-Line Slide Lock 1/8 Buggy Tire was developed specifically for smooth, low grip tracks. The Slide Lock features a pattern of small, tightly packed hexagon and triangle shaped pins so you can lay down as much rubber as possible. The tread is laid out wider across the tire carcass for a flatter profile overall compared to other Pro-Line 1:8 Race Tires. Each hexagon pin has a deep sipe down the middle of the tread for added flex and grip on even the slickest of surfaces. The built-in tread flex means you can run harder compounds for longer wear and still have good traction when you need it. The large and stiff side pins reach far down the sidewall to reduce edginess as much as possible.
- Fresh Design for Maximum Performance
- Designed Specifically for Smooth, Low Grip Tracks
- Tightly Packed Small Pins with Deep Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Run Harder Compounds but Still Have Good Grip
- Reduced Edginess for Effortless Control
- Made in the USA, since 1982
This product was added to our catalog on May 17, 2018