The Pro-Line Hyrax 1.9" Tire was designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 material, so you know it provides performance you can depend on.
The Hyrax 1.9" tire has been conveniently pre-mounted to the Impulse Black Plastic 1.9" wheels that are Proudly Made in the USA! These Impulse wheels are designed to not only look scale but to be super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel for mounting tires. The unique 3-piece plastic wheel design bolts together in the back and locks on to Pro-Line's incredible list of 1.9" Crawling Tires. The back of this 12mm hex Rock Crawling 1.9" wheel also accepts Pro-Line's optional Brass Brake Rotor Weights (sold separately) for additional looks and performance. The overall wheel width and wheel offset are the same as Pro-Line's line of 1.9" Aluminum Pro-Forge Wheels, so you know they will fit your truck and look good doing it.
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 Material
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Popular Impulse wheel style
- Blacked out wheel color
- 3-piece Plastic Wheel Design Fits Pro-Line's 1.9" Crawling Tires
- Molded in Bead-Loc ring and lug nuts for scale look
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- Accepts optional Brass Brake Rotor Weights
- Made in the USA
Height: 4.73" (120mm)
Width: 1.76" (45mm)
They're really lightweight. 3 piece design with 6 bolts holding all together on the back side.
They grip the tire really tight on the beadlock. Coudnt pull it apart with my hands.
As with all plastic parts care must be taken to not over tighten the screws.
For the price.. you get a beadlock wheel of Proline quality dirt cheap. Also added 2 onz internally.