The Pro-Line EB410 Elite 4WD Buggy Body features an overall low-slung design with sweeping lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. A laid-back cab-forward design with rails extending up the hood and A-pillar provides enhanced steering feeling while a sloped center fin balances out the rear of the car with superior side-bite. Air scoops on both sides of the cab have been placed strategically to give maximum cooling effect on the electronics and the cab height was designed to allow for a top mounted fan.
Proudly Made in the USA, the Elite comes in race ready light weight material and includes two Air Force 2 6.5" rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Low-slung Design with Sweeping Lines Throughout
- Keep Your Electronics Cool with Ideal Fan and Vent Placement
- Enhanced Steering Feel Combined with Superior Side-Bite
- Includes Pro-Lineís Air Force 2 6.5" rear wings
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) Elite Light Weight Clear Body for EB410
- Air Force 2 6.5" Rear Wing Pack (1 pack=2 wings)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on August 13, 2018