This is the Pro-Line Cliffhanger High Performance 12.3" Comp Crawler Body, a body developed specifically for 12.3" wheelbase Class 2 and Class 3 competition vehicles. Scale competition crawling is a growing part of the overall rock crawling movement and Pro-Line's Cliffhanger delivers on what competitors have been asking for.
The Cliffhanger features a pinched front end and a dove-tailed rear end for maximum tire clearance while still maintaining a true-to-scale appearance. The Cliffhanger is molded from a single piece of crystal-clear polycarbonate to save on weight and has a molded-in drop-down bed to make room for your favorite scale accessories. Everything on the Cliffhanger body has been optimized for maximum crawling performance while still complying with the spirit of competition crawling rules.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Designed Specifically for 12.3" Wheelbase Class 2 and Class 3 Comp Crawlers
- Pinched Front End and Dove-tailed Rear End for Max Tire Clearance
- Maintains True-to-Scale Appearance
- Made from a Single Piece of Crystal-Clear Polycarbonate
- Molded-in Drop Down Bed to Add your Favorite Scale Accessories
- Maximum Crawler Performance that Adheres to Competition Rules
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Vehicle Type: Rock Crawler
Product Length: 16.7" (424mm)
Product Height: 4.8" (122mm)
Width at Doors: 7.0" (178mm)
Width at Fenders: 6.5" (165mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3" (312mm)
Body Style: Extended cab pickup
- (1) Cliffhanger High Performance Clear Body
- Decal Sheet
- Window Masks
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film
This product was added to our catalog on May 7, 2021