The Pro-Line Class 1 Hyrax 1.9" Rock Crawler Tire was designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain. Measuring in at 4.19" outer diameter, the Class 1 legal Hyrax tire is ready for both competition and scale adventure. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance and the futuristic stepped tread blocks create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock, while still looking great on your scale rig.
- Class 1 Legal 4.19" OD Hyrax
- Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Choose from legendary G8 Material, or super soft Predator compound!
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.19" (106mm)
Width: 1.4" (36mm)
- (2) Class 1 Hyrax 1.9" Rock Terrain Truck Tires
- (2) Open Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on October 10, 2017