Pro-Line Big Daddy Wide Drag Slick 2.2/3.0 SCT Rear Tires offer the bite and grip needed right off the line for your drag set-up, while giving the car an authentic, slick appearance. The Big Daddy tire has a massive 2" wide contact patch (25% wider than standard Short Course Drag Slicks) making them ideal for low-grip, no-prep surfaces while still fitting standard Short Course 2.2"/3.0" wheels.
Pro-Line engineers added extra webbing inside of the tire for added stability at the high speeds found in drag racing. The Big Daddy tire is made from Pro-Line's MC compound which has become a drag racing favorite for its incredible grip on a variety of surfaces and its resistance to stretching. Pro-Line includes soft gray foam inserts to allow the Big Daddy tires to fully conform to the track surface and provide maximum grip.
- 25% Wider for Maximum No Prep Drag Racing Traction
- Completes the Look of your Drag Racer
- Provides Incredible Grip Off the Line
- Fits Standard 2.2"/3.0" Short Course Wheels
- Made from the Drag Racing Favorite MC Material
- Soft Gray Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Big Daddy Wide Drag Slick SC Tires
- (2) Soft Gray Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on November 12, 2020