Pro-Line BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 Short Course Truck Tires are a perfect recreation of the race tire that has dominated the 2014 & 2015 King of the Hammers race and crushed the 2015 Baja 1000 taking the top 11 spots. Details from the full-size race winning tire have been recreated to give your truck the ultimate in scale look and desert racing performance. Known for extreme traction and durability in the full scale world on Trophy Trucks and Ultra 4 vehicles, the Pro-Line BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 tire features the same iconic layout of large tread blocks with swooping cuts and uniquely designed sidewall tread found on the full size tire, and will give your rig improved performance in any desert environment.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Baja T/A KR2
- Made from Pro-Line’s legendary M2 rubber compound
- Exact Scale Detail Including Tire Warnings and T/A Sidewall Detail
- Maximum Desert Racing Performance
- Extreme Traction and Durability
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.30" (109mm)
Width: 1.86" (47mm)
- (2) BFGoodrich® Baja T/A KR2 SC Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts