This is a set of two Pro-Line Black MX38 Badlands HP Belted 3.8" Truck Tires, Pre-Mounted on Raid wheels. Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having a noticeable Motocross inspired tread and the updated Badlands MX38 HP tires improves on this with and even Bigger and Bolder knobby tread. The Badlands MX38 is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose and loamy dirt, mud or grass.
Pro-Line has used a refined processes to mold a High-Performance herringbone weave pattern Belt directly inside of the Badlands MX38 HP tires that will prevent the tire from ballooning or expanding during use. This design gives maximum control to put the power down even at high speeds. Quit wasting tires and lay down the power with a clear conscious.
The Badlands MX38 HP 3.8" tires provide the incredible grip that you expect from Pro-Line due to the soft M2 compound and the aggressive Motocross inspired tread. In response to customer demand, Pro-line has designed an updated tire size to fit the current generation of Monster Trucks and the MX38 HP delivers at 3.48" wide and 6.8" tall.
- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Aggressive Motocross Inspired Tread Design
- Badlands MX38 HP 3.8" tires Will Not Balloon or Expand During Use
- Soft M2 Compound Provides Incredible Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Belted Tires Give You Control to Put the Power Down
- Tire Size comes in at 3.48" wide and 6.8" tall
- Soft Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Easily Replace Damaged Hexes
- 17mm Wide Offset 8x32 Hexes are Included
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
Height: 6.80" (173mm)
Width: 3.48" (88mm)
Width: 3.48" (88mm)
- (2) Badlands MX38 HP Belted 3.8" Pre-Mounted Truck Tires on Raid wheels