Pro-Line Badlands MX28 30 Series 2.8" Tires take the 2.8” tire game to the next level. Badlands tires are known for having sweet Motocross inspired tread and the Badlands MX28 tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design.
The Badlands MX28 is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your truck throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires! Compared to the previous Pro-Line Badlands tires, you can expect even better traction, improved wear resistance and enhanced style.
- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Line’s Legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Fits 2.8" Wheels with Traxxas Style Bead
Height: 5.05" (128mm)
Width: 2.70" (69mm)
- (2) Badlands MX28 2.8” Tires
- (2) Foam Inserts