The Badlands 3.8" tires now come Pre-Mounted on the next generation 3.8" wheel design from Pro-Line, the Raid 3.8" Removable Hex Wheel! Imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires. These new Raid 3.8" wheels make this possible by using a unique 8x32 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 8 M3 screws that are spaced 32mm across. The hexes are included and are also available separately (PRO6345-00). The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a new must-have wheel for bashers everywhere.
- Readers' Choice Award Winning Tread Design
- Aggressive Tire Design
- Tire Based on Motocross Tread Technology
- Large Tire Lugs for the Ultimate in Tire Durability
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Easily Replace Damaged Hexes
- 17mm Wide Offset 8x32 Hexes are Included
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
- (2) Pre-Mounted Badlands 3.8" Tires on Raid Black 8x32 Removable Hex Wheels
- (2) 8x32 to 17mm 1/2" Offset Hex Adapters
- (16) M3 x 12mm long SHCS hardware
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2019
Very sturdy, rugged and grippy in various terrains.