This is a set of two Pro-Line Mounted 30 Series Badlands 2.8 w/Desperado Electric Rear Wheels, and are intended for use on the rear of the Traxxas Electric Stampede and Rustler trucks. For all you Traxxas Stampede fans the wait is over for an all-terrain and aggressive 5" tire. The Badlands tire offers motocross style tread mounted on Desperado 2.8” wheels. It is made strictly for the MX'er in you. Its oversized lugs offer you the ultimate in grass and dirt shredding performance under all-terrain conditions.
The lugs are designed to ensure longevity while digging up the surface below. Made from durable M2 (Medium) compound, the Badlands tire is poised for battle and ready to take your 1:10 truck to the next level. Pro-Line’s highly anticipated new 6-spoke wheel will make your truck the toughest looking one on the block. The Desperado wheel is a one-piece glue wheel made out of extremely durable nylon material and features a molded in bead-loc ring for an awesome scale look. This is a 12mm hex wheel. Make your truck stand out from the rest and get some Badlands 2.8” tires mounted on Desperado 2.8” wheels today!
- Aggressive wheel and tire design
- Tire based on motocross tread technology
- Molded in Bead-loc ring for scale look
- Large tire lugs for the ultimate in tire durability
- Wheel made out of durable nylon material
- Tire and Wheel also available un-mounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Badlands 2.8" (Traxxas® Style Bead) Tires Mounted on Desperado Electric Rear wheels
- (1) Pro-Line decal
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2011