The optional Pro-Line Associated Clear Light Weight RC10 B74 Axis Body is a great way to add your own style vision to the Team Associated B74 kits while also lightening the load. This body was designed with the latest in CAD technology and features a super low-slung design with sharp lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. The Axis features a cab-forward design which provides enhanced steering response while the small side fins balances out the rear of the car with ideal side-bite. The rear of the Axis body is super low and fits the chassis and bulkhead shape of your race buggy perfectly. The Axis is made from light weight polycarbonate material, providing a light but stable buggy body.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Super Low-slung Design with Sharp Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Response Combined with Ideal Side-Bite
- Fits your Race Buggy Perfectly
- Includes Pro-Line's 6.5" Air Force II Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Four steps to Race Ready:
- 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
- 2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- 3.) Decal your body (decal sheet included)
- 4.) Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) Axis Light Weight Clear Body for AE B74
- (2) Air Force II 6.5" Wing Pack
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2020
The B74included a body for CRay 2wd and the B6 included a body that was cracked and with flashings rotted to the body line and beyond.
Wings were also messed up with flashings.
You can do a little better than that PL.
the one I have for a B6.2 craked first run ??
I am not buying PL again and going with the stock or JConceps from now on.