The Pro-Line 2020 Jeep Gladiator Crawler Body was designed to fit 12.3" wheelbase trucks. The Gladiator combines iconic Jeep body styling with the utility and ruggedness of a truck. Pro-Line has included all the detail you would expect, as well as a sticker sheet that will completely transform the look of your truck. The 1-piece Jeep Gladiator body comes clear, so you can customize the look of your truck in any way you desire.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Amazing Jeep® Gladiator Licensed Scale Looks
- Perfect for your 12.3" Scale Crawler
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Great Body Platform to Build a Unique Overlanding Rig!
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) 2020 Jeep® Gladiator Body for your 12.3" Scale Crawler
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film Included
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
When it says it fits it should be direct fit.. First time Ive had this kinda issue i love proline stuff.. But what a let down..
I had to trim about a half inch off of each side of the side floorboards where the esc sits on one side and the receiver sits on the other, I also had to use a slim receiver box instead of the stock box.. Now that that is dont the body looks great on the truck. I just thought from the youtube video by proline that this body would fit direct, that state it is on a Enduro Sendero in the video, but never mention you need to modify.. lol
if you dont want to modify then go with the 7 inch wide bodies, the Jeep wrangler (PRO3546-00) and the Ford Bronco (PRO3488-11)