The Pro-Line 2" Straight Super-Bright LED Light Bar Kit features 10 LED bulbs and has been pre-wired with a 12” long cable that can plug directly into your receiver for power. The Lights are rated for 6V to 12V power, so you also have the option to plug directly into a 3S lipo power source for incredibly bright LED Light!
The LED Lights are housed in a durable Black Nylon housing branded with a P-L logo and includes the mounts and hardware you need to do a custom install on your Rock Crawler, Rock Racer, 1/8 MT or 1/10 MT vehicle. The 2” LED Light Bar has also been designed to mount directly to the PRO6278-00 Overland Scale Roof Rack for an integrated scale appearance. Night Crawling has become the cool thing to do with your scale rig, don’t get left in the Dark!
- Real, working LED Light Bar Kit
- 10 Super-Bright LED’s that can handle 2S or 3S Lipo Power
- Can plug directly into your receiver plug for easy install
- Includes Mounts and Hardware for custom install on your favorite scale vehicle
- Fits Today’s Hottest Rock Crawlers, Rock Racers, 1:8 MT’s and 1:10 MT’s
- Made from Black Nylon plastic for durability and scale appearance
- 2” LED Light Bar can integrate into Overland Scale Roof Rack (PRO6278-00)
- (1) 2” Super-Bright LED Light Bar
- (6) Plastic Mounts
- (4) M3 x 15 BHCS
- (4) M3 Locknuts
- (4) M3 Washers
- (4) M2 x 6 SHCS
This product was added to our catalog on March 2, 2016
But at this price point it should be waterproof. Cheaper options out there that are water proof.
The fit of the parts is also problematic. The holes for strut attachment don't line up with holes in the light fixture without a lot of effort. That one was more difficult but doable, eventually.
Looks and fits perfectly in my Lunch Box Mini (I got a clear body to have some fun) and it is very bright. There are several different attachment strut styles included and that's really helpful. That's why it got two stars instead of one. But I dislike having to fix brand new stuff. The construction is shoddy and not well thought out, or executed, take your pick. At $50 after taxes and shipping it's not really worth it.