The Pro-Line 1993 Ford Ranger Fender Flare Kit is a high performance option for the Pro-Line 1993 Ranger body (PRO3537-00), that will transform your truck into a true desert conquering Pre-Runner. Pro-Line continues to innovate with must-have accessories for your truck and this Pre-Runner Fender Flare Kit achieves that goal by bringing scale to a whole new level.
Just like when building full-size off-road trucks, the Pro-Line Pre-Runner Fenders bolt on to the outside of the existing body and can be painted to match the paint scheme of your Ranger. The fenders feature aggressive bulges to clear the tires that will make your truck look just like the real thing but in a smaller scale.
NOTE: Package includes fender flares only. Painted parts shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Pre-Runner Fender Flare Kit for the Pro-Line 1993 Ford® Ranger Clear Body (3537-00)
- Transform Your Truck into a True Desert Conquering Pre-Runner!
- Pre-Runner Fenders Bolt on to the Outside of the Existing Body
- Aggressive Fender Bulges Create a Tough Off-Road Look
- Made from Crystal-Clear Polycarbonate
- Paint the Fenders to Match the Scheme of Your Ranger
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Vehicle Type: Rock Crawler
Product Width: 11.3" (287 mm)
Product Height: 2.5" (64 mm)
Product Length: 17.2" (437 mm)
- (1) Pre-Runner Fender Flares Clear Polycarbonate
- (14) Mounting Hardware - M3 x 6mm Button Head Cap Screws & M3 Nuts
This product was added to our catalog on April 2, 2021