The Pro-Line 1978 Chevrolet Malibu No Prep Drag Racing Body has been specifically designed for the growing No-Prep SC Drag Racing scene! Bowtie fans will love this ultra-scale body that captures all the signature details of Mark Micke's 4,700hp, twin-turbo, 200mph+ G-body Malibu.
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It is a direct fit on the AE DR10, but a 2wd Slash will require some modifications to fit correctly. See build video below.
Pro-Line's team of innovators are also offering some exclusive 3D BONUS Parts, available for download, free of charge! Check the resources tab above to grab these 3D files to print on your 3D printer, or send to an online print shop.
- Bullhorn Exhaust Pipe: Ream a 14.5mm diameter hole in your body and insert it from the inside. Attach using Shoo-goo on the flange.
- Rear Body Post Reposition Bracket: Use these brackets between your Slash 2wd rear shock tower and PL Extended Body Mounts to move the rear posts 50mm rearwards. This will locate the Secure-Loc Caps on the flat trunk surface rather than in the rear windshield. This is not required but provides a better and cleaner looking fit.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Fully Licensed 1978 Chevy® Malibu™
- Perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing
- Incredible Scale Replica of Mark Micke’s 1:1 Malibu™ Drag car
- Optional add-on Rear Spoiler with Hardware Included
- Made from Durable Polycarbonate
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 1978 Chevy® Malibu™ Clear Body and Spoiler
- Rear Spoiler Hardware
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Window Masks
This product was added to our catalog on October 9, 2020