The Pro-Line 1967 Ford F-100 Heatwave Edition Tough-Color Race Truck Pre-Cut Body is a fully licensed replica of the popular full-size Heatwave Trophy Truck driven by Chris Isenhouer! Chris races his iconic Black and Gold Heatwave Ford F-100 converted to Trophy Truck specs in the unrelenting desert along with his brother Nick. Pro-Line is proud to bring Chris's truck to life for your Short Course Truck made from Tough-Color Black Polycarbonate! The Black and Gold Heatwave decal wrap is also included and pre-cut for easy installation.
The body features the iconic flat front F-100 grill and wide fender flares to represent the aggressive fiberglass bulges found on Chris's full-size race truck. The Pre-Cut Tough-Color Black material will never peel or chip off and realistic window stickers are also included!
- Licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Heatwave® Scale Looks
- Recreate the Iconic Black and Gold Race Truck driven by Chris Isenhouer
- Made from Pre-Cut Tough-Color Polycarbonate
- No Paint to Chip off or Peel!
- Detailed Pre-Cut Heatwave® Wrap Decals Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Slash® 2wd (with Extended Body Mount kit PRO6070-00 sold separately)
- Slash® 4x4 (with Extended Body Mount Kit PRO6087-00 sold separately)
- Pro-Line PRO-Fusion SC 4x4 (with Extended Body Mount kit PRO6070-00 sold separately)
- (1) Pre-Cut 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck Heatwave® Edition Tough-Color (Black) Body
- Detailed Pre-Cut Heatwave® Wrap Decals
- Wrap Installation Instructions
This product was added to our catalog on July 21, 2020