The Pro-Line 1956 Ford F-100 Pro-Touring Short Course Body features incredible scale details while being proportioned to fully cover the tires of your Short Course truck. Combine the body with Pro-Line's 2.8" Road Rage Tires mounted on F-11 2.8" Wheels to get the ultimate in scale retro street style and performance. The Ford® F-100 Pro-Touring body is a single cab truck with the iconic old-school grill, headlight and taillight detail that you have come to expect from Pro-Line. The body even has a built-in rear spoiler! Transform your Short Course truck into a true street killer with the new Pro-Line Ford® F-100 Pro-Touring body today!
- This body is wider than a usual short course body and the track width needs to be adjusted to fit your kit.
- This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit
2.8" Street setup - If you have stock arms, use the Stampede® 4x4 offset 2.8" wheels. If you have ProTrac arms, use the Electric Stampede® Rear 2.8" Wheels
Street Fighter SC or Prime SC 2.2"/3.0"
2.2"/3.0" Street setup - If you want to use standard short course wheels and tires you will need to have ProTrac arms (or arms that are 103mm in length) and pair with Slash® Rear Wheels (not ProTrac) to increase the track width of your truck. This will push your wheels out to match the width of the fenders.
- Retro Slammed Street Truck Styling
- Incredible Licensed 1956 Ford® F-100 Scale Details
- Fully Covers the Tires of your SC Truck
- Paint Then Peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 21.8" (554mm)
Width (at doors): 9.3" (236mm)
Width (at fenders): 12.6" (320mm)
Height: 7.0" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 12.8" (325mm)
This product was added to our catalog on October 23, 2018