The Proline 1/10 1972 Chevy K-10 12.3" Rock Crawler Body is a great option to give your crawler an iconic Bowtie look. This body has been officially licensed blends scale looks with competition-specific features to give your 12.3" wheelbase crawler the best of both worlds on the trails. The retro-classic truck has been carefully sculpted with realistic details that recreate the lines and squared-off style of this iconic truck. Oversized wheel openings and slightly tapered front and rear sections increase hill-scaling clearance, while the drop bed meets scale point rules.
NOTE: Painted body shown in the photos is for illustrative purposes only. The product you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Fully Licensed 1972 Chevrolet K-10 Style
- Comp-specific Enhancements Blended with Scale Looks
- Great fit for your 12.3" Wheelbase Scale Crawler
- Detailed Sticker Sheet and Window Masks Included
- Made in the USA
Length: 18.4" (467mm)
Width: 7.5" (191mm)
Height: 5.3" (135mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3" (312mm)
- (1) 1972 Chevy K-10 Clear Body
- (1) Window Masks
- (1) Decal Sheet
- (1) Paint-then-Peel Overspray Film
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2022