Progressive Rate Front Shock Springs (Pink) (2) by Traxxas
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on June 14, 2010.This is a set of two Traxxas Progressive Rate Front Shock Springs, and are intended for use with the Traxxas Slash 4x4. The Slash 4X4’s fully adjustable suspension gives it an edge in any race, and with Traxxas’ progressive-rate tuning springs, you can hone your truck’s handling to an ever greater degree of precision. Custom-wound specifically for Slash 4X4, the new tuning springs are available in four rates to suit any setup. The progressive-rate design allows small-bump compliance without compromising big-hit capability, and the white powder coated finish guarantees lasting good looks. The springs are color-coded to indicate rate, and are sold in pairs in front and rear lengths.
Progressive Spring Features:
- 10% stiffer than stock (Pink)
- Custom wound for Slash 4X4
- Progressive-rate design allows small-bump compliance without compromising big-hit capability
- Durable powder coated finish
- Color-coded to easily identify spring rate
- Orange: 20% softer than stock
- Green: 10% softer than stock
- Blue: 20% stiffer than stock
- Pink: 10% stiffer than stock