Pro-Forge FaultLine 1.9" Bead Loc Wheel (Silver) (2) by Pro-Line
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
The Pro-Line Pro-Forge FaultLine 1.9" Bead Loc Wheel is machined using the latest in CNC technology. The Pro-Forge FaultLine is designed to not only look scale, but to perform in the toughest conditions. The FaultLine wheels feature the industry standard 6 Lug hex mounting design and pairs perfectly with Pro-Line's 6 Lug 12mm Standard Offset Hex Adapters (PRO6292-00 - sold separately). The overall wheel width of the Pro-Forge is 2mm wider than both the FaultLine and Denali 1.9" wheels but maintains the standard wheel offset. Black Die-Cast Bead-Loc Rings and hardware are included to hold your sticky Pro-Line 1.9" Crawling Tires onto the wheel.
- CNC Machined Aluminum Bead-Loc Wheels
- Available in a silver or gun metal anodized finish
- Pro-Forge FaultLine Wheel Styling
- Standard 6 Lug Hex Mounting
- Super Scale Looks and Performance
- Fits all of Pro-Line's 1.9" Rock Crawling Tires
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Pro-Forge FaultLine 1.9" Wheels
- (4) Black Die-Cast Bead-Loc Rings
- (64) Screw Hardware – M2 x 5mm SHCS
This product was added to our catalog on June 2, 2017.