profiTOOL Socket Driver (3/8") (9.525mm) by Hudy
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the Hudy 3/8" profiTOOL Socket Driver. The HUDY profiTOOLS are based on highly-successful HUDY Professional Tools used by RC factory teams and world champions, and are available in most popular sizes and types. Each tool has a special, CAD-designed tip made of world-renowned HUDY Spring Steel(tm) to very precisely fit the corresponding fastener, allowing unmatched torque and long life. Lightweight, comfortable molded handles with machined hubs are designed to allow easy tip exchange.
- most affordable professional tools with unmatched value
- special composite handle with perfect handgrip design for unsurpassed grip, torsion, and comfort
- three different handle sizes for maximum torque
- alu machined hubs for easy tip exchange
- tips handmade from world-renowned top-secret HUDY Spring Steel
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2008.