Pro4 4-Pole Brushless Motor w/5mm Shaft (4,000kV) by Tekin
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2011.
This is the Tekin 4,000kV Pro4 4-Pole Brushless Motor. Tekin's Pro4 Motors set a new standard for 4 Wheel Drive Short Course performance. Utilizing the proven design of the T8 1:8th Scale motor, the Tekin Pro4 produces the torque and smooth power you demand for a 4x4 Short Course Truck. Specifically designed with KV ranges to complement 2s Lipo power systems, no other 10th scale motor on the market can deliver the power your 4x4 Short Course requires. Get a Tekin Pro4 Motor and never look back.
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Hi-torque Motor Design
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Rebuildable Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all sensored and sensorless systems
- High RPM ABEC5 Oversized Bearings
Motor Length: 2.1" (52.9mm)
Diameter: 1.4" (35.8mm)
Shaft: .60x.196" (15.3x5mm)
Weight: 6.75oz (193g)