PRO-2 Aluminum Steering Rack by Pro-Line
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional Pro-Line PRO-2 Aluminum Steering Rack. Pro-Line’s steering kit is a must have upgrade for every PRO-2, PRO-2 Buggy, Slash® 2WD and Electric Rustler®. The increased steering response and precision provided by Pro-Line’s Aluminum Steering Kit will lead to faster lap times and more fun! The kit includes ball bearings for silky smooth steering action and eliminates the servo saver for maximum steering. As an added bonus, Pro-Line’s development team made the center steering link out of Carbon Fiber for the ultimate in lightweight style, stiffness and durability. The Aluminum Steering Rack includes Adjustable Steering Ackerman holes where the center holes are Stock, inner holes are more aggressive, and the outer holes are less aggressive for more adjustability.
- Made from High Strength Aluminum Alloy and Carbon Fiber
- Increased Steering Responds and Precision
- Direct Upgrade for your Slash® 2wd, Electric Rustler® and Pro-Line PRO-2 SC truck
- Race Inspired Steering Design That Rides on Smooth Ball Bearings
- Adjustable Steering Ackerman Holes – Center Hole is Stock, Inner Hole is more aggressive, Outer Hole is less aggressive
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Blue Anodized Aluminum Steering Components
- (1) Carbon Fiber Center Link
- (4) 8mm x 5mm x 2.5mm Ball Bearings
- (2) 6mm x 3mm x 2.5mm Flanged Ball Bearings
- (2) M3 x 8 BHCS
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2014.