Pro Series HV Shorty 2S LiPo 100C Battery (7.6V/5500mAh) by Fantom Racing w/4mm Bullets
This product was added to our catalog on July 12, 2017.
If your track allows you to charge your batteries up to 8.7 volts, then these are the batteries to choose! Developed with proprietary technology, the nominal voltage has been increased to 7.6v, providing you with superior voltage, capacity and a flatter discharge curve! If your racing program demands the best, demand Fantom Racing HV Pro Series batteries!
IMPORTANT: Even though these batteries are being ROAR approved, ROAR santioned events and some ROAR affiliated tracks do not allow you to charge them up to their full capacity of 8.7 volts. If your track only allows you to charge up to 8.4 volts, then A non HV battery may be a better choice. These HV batteries are only an advantage if you are allowed to fully charge them to 8.7 volts.
- Superior Voltage, Capacity and flatter discharge curve!
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- True and accurate specs!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors.
- Includes detailed instruction sheet
- ROAR APPROVED
Nominal Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.6v
C-Rate: 100C (continuous) - 160C (burst)
Dimensions: (L) 95mm x (W) 46mm x (H) 25mm
Weight: 214 grams
Connector Type: 5mm Bullet
Balance Connector: 2mm bullet
IMPORTANT: This battery requires a charger that is capable of charging up to 8.7 volts (4.35 volts per cell) to obtain the maximum performance out of it.