Pro Mini PDB w/OSD V2 by Red Rotor
This product was added to our catalog on January 13, 2017.
The RROSD PRO PDB V2 is an all-in-one mini OSD-PDB board (36mm x 36mm) designed for the mini-quad community.
- Dimension 36mmx36mm (30.5mmx30.5mm mouting holes)
- Built-in power distribution and regulators to handle 2S - 6S LiPo
- Noise free output without external capacitor
- 10V and 5V output: can be used for FPV cam and accessories
- NTSC and PAL can be easily selected using the onboard button
- Plug and Play (PnP) OSD information: Flight pack voltage, current draw, total current consumption, RSSI, flight timer
- Maximum motor current 150A total
- Automatic flight timer shows actual flight time
- Additional lost model buzzer sounds off 5 minutes after the quad has crashed
- Auto RSSI detection (FRsky and analog compatible), displays in percentage
- Battery pack alarm feature blinks the battery voltage when pack voltage hits the set limit
- Onscreen menu allows user to calibrate pack voltage reading, rssi input, battery alarm level…etc....
- Firmware upgradable to ensure any user can enjoy any new features that we might release the future (optional programmer is needed)