Pro Mini PDB w/OSD by Red Rotor
The RROSD PRO PDB is an all-in-one mini OSD-PDB board (36mm x 36mm) designed for the mini-quad community. On top of all the all the must-have features that RedRotor feels every mini quad should have, RedRotor is introducing a brand new feature that’ll make fpv quad racing even more fun, the lap counter.
- Dimension 36mmx36mm (30.5mmx30.5mm mouting holes)
- Built-in power distribution and regulators to handle 3S - 6S Lipo
- Built in multi stages power filter for Video Transmitter and Camera with pre-installed conveniently located connectors
- 12V and 5V output: can be used for FPV cam and accessories
- NTSC and PAL can be easily selected using the onboard button
- Plug and Play (PnP) OSD information: Flight pack voltage, current draw, total current consumption, RSSI, flight timer
- Maximum motor current 100A total
- Automatic flight timer shows actual flight time
- Additional lost model buzzer sounds off 5 minutes after the quad has crashed
- Auto RSSI detection (FRsky and analog compatible), displays in percentage
- Battery pack alarm feature blinks the battery voltage when pack voltage hits the set limit
- Onscreen menu allows user to calibrate pack voltage reading, rssi input, battery alarm level…etc....
- Firmware upgradable to ensure any user can enjoy any new features that we might release the future (optional programmer is needed)
- Lap counter
- Lost model siren (buzzer is required)
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2016.