48" Long Gas Powered Catamaran
Rip, roar and race like never before with the Zelos 48 Type G Catamaran. This high-speed catamaran is equipped with a Dynamite Zenoah G300PUM 30cc gas engine capable of a pulse-pounding 50+ miles per hour. By the time the competition knows what hit them; they’ll be eating your wake. The Dynamite Zenoah engine also features an EZ Start system requiring less than half the effort it takes on the average engine to pull the engine starter. The new top deck design resembles the sporty and classic look offered by the Zelos 36. A new trim scheme finishes off the look and ensures the boat looks as fast sitting on the shelf as it does on the water. Make some waves with the Zelos 48 Type G.
- Proven, wide hull design, triple layered fiberglass with superior gel coat finish: The tried and true wide hull design remains and now features an updated and modern trim scheme. The boat is reinforced with extra layers of fiberglass around the seam to ensure it stays in one piece through the most brutal of crashes.
- Sturdy fiberglass canopy with threaded thumb screw fasteners: The new canopy features more streamlined air scoops. It also features aluminum thumb screws = keeping the canopy in place in case of a flip.
- Dynamite Zenoah 30cc Engine: Zenoah has unrivaled reliability when it comes to two-stroke surface engines. With this engine, the boat will easily hit 50+ mph.
- Centrifugal Clutch: A centrifugal clutch prevents the prop from spinning while the engine is at idle. This keeps your fingers and hands safe while you handle the boat while placing it in or taking it out of the water. It also allows you to easily launch your boat without the need for a second person to toss your boat in the water while you work the throttle on the radio. This is a must on this size boat, but is often not an included feature.
- Adjustable aluminum anodized propeller strut: The anodizing on the propeller strut ensures the aluminum is protected in harsh water condition, including salt water. The adjustability allows customers to tune the boat for specific water conditions.
- Breakaway, anodized aluminum rudder: Just like the strut, the anodizing on the rudder provides protection from harsh water conditions, while the break-away feature prevents from having to replace the rudder or rudder mount if the boat ever runs over a floating object.
- Spektrum™ DSMR 2.4GHz Radio: The included Spektrum™ DX2E transmitter used to control this boat offers extended range and adjustable endpoints. A built in fail-safe gives added protection if signal to the boat is lost. Additionally, it includes the new Spektrum MR4000 waterproof receiver.
- Powerful 1/6th Scale S904HV Steering Servo: A boat this big needs some muscle in the steering department. A 1/6 scale servo with 18 kilograms of torque is ready to point it in any direction with authority.
- 3200mAh LiPo Receiver Battery: The included rechargeable LiPo receiver battery allows for hours of play time without stopping to re-charge.
- Water Cooling: The water pickup on the bottom of the hull and in the rudder bring cool water onboard to the engine and tuned exhaust to keep their operating temperatures down while in operation.
- Metal Propeller: The metal propeller adds durability and longevity, plus you can sharpen and balance it for even greater performance. The aggressive pitched three blade propeller takes advantage of the engine's torque to provide thrilling speeds.
- Wood Boat Stand: The included wood boat stand allows for display or as a place to place the boat while working on it.
- Proven, wide hull design, triple layered fiberglass with superior gel coat finish
- Sturdy fiberglass canopy with threaded thumb screw fasteners
- Dynamite Zenoah 30cc Engine
- Centrifugal Clutch
- Adjustable aluminum anodized propeller strut
- Breakaway, anodized aluminum rudder
- Spektrum DSMR 2.4GHz Radio
- Powerful 1/6th Scale S904HV Steering Servo
- 3200mAh LiPo Receiver Battery
- Water Cooling
- Metal Propeller
- Wood Boat Stand
Length: 48.5 in (1231.9mm)
Beam: 16.5 in (419.1mm)
Engine Size: Dynamite Zenoah 30cc
Weight: 20.4 lb (9.2 kg)
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Trim Scheme Colors: White, Red, Silver
Prop Size: 2.6X1.8
Hull Type: Catamaran
Battery: 2S LiPo Receiver Battery with EC3 Connector (Included)
Scale: 48 Inch
Drive System: Flex Shaft
Exhaust: Stainless Steel
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- (1) 48" Zelos G Catamaran Boat
- (1) Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum MR4000 DSMR 4-Channel Marine Receiver
- (1) Dynamite 3200mAh LiPo Receiver Battery
- (1) Dynamite Zenoah 30cc Engine
- (1) Spektrum Steering Servo
- (1) Boat Stand
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- (1) 2-Cycle oil
- (1) Lipo Battery Charger with EC3 Connector
- (4) AA Batteries
You will have a great time running for 20-30 minutes on one tank, and no batteries to worry about!!