You asked for it and now it's here-the ready-to-run Pro Boat® UL-19 30-inch Brushless Hydroplane. Its design is ultra sleek, with no turbine housing or rear spoiler. And boy is it fast-you can cruise up to speeds of 50+ mph on 6S power thanks to the 6 pole water-cooled motor and 120A ESC. A waterproof Spektrum 3KG servo lets you take corners at full speed without fear! On top of that, the UL-19, which is built to NAMBA race specifications, comes equipped with all the aluminum running gear you need and a stainless steel turn fin. This is adrenaline-pumping, heart-pounding action you won't soon forget.
- Lightweight, durable fiberglass hull with matching canopy and removable vertical fins: Because the hull is lightweight and durable, you can push this hydroplane to max speeds in race condition waters. The canopy, like the hull, is constructed of hand-laid fiberglass. The vertical fins are removable and replaceable. In case of a bad crash, they will simply break away without damaging the hull.
- Extreme power from waterproof electronics: The UL-19 uses a Dynamite water-cooled 120A, 2-6S ESC that can handle more amperage than needed to run the boat with authority and speed. The new 2000Kv 6-Pole motor features a large rotor that greatly increases motor torque.
- Stainless steel two-blade propeller: An aggressive boat like the UL-19 deserves an equally aggressive two-blade propeller. The UL-19's propeller lets you take full advantage of the hull's performance. It features a high-pitch, high rake stainless steel propeller that produces a tight thrust cone that results in better propulsion and higher speeds that won't overload the electronics. You'll be able to reach speeds on 4S that could only be reached on 6S by other boats.
- Interference-free connection: The included Spektrum DX2E DSMR® 2.4GHz transmitter will provide a clear, precise connection while the hydroplane is on the water.
- Aluminum adjustable propeller strut: Use the aluminum adjustable propeller strut to tune the boat to various water conditions, from glass smooth to windy and choppy. The square-bottom propeller strut allows more precise adjustments by acting similar to a trim tab usually found on Deep-V boats.
- Aluminum break-away rudder: The aluminum rudder features a break-away design that will safeguard the transom if the hydroplane hits an immovable object on the water or runs ashore.
- Stainless steel turn fin: The stainless steel turn fin will keep the boat glued to the water whether you're going straight or full throttle through a turn.
- Fiberglass hull with matching canopy and removable vertical fins
- Powerful waterproof electronics
- Stainless steel two-blade propeller
- Interference-free connection
- Aluminum adjustable propeller strut
- Aluminum break-away rudder
- Stainless steel turn fin
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Beam: 16 in (406.4mm)
Boat Type: Hydroplane
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Drive System: Flex Shaft
Hull Height: 6 in (152.4mm)
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Length: 30 in (762mm)
Motor Size: 3650 6 Pole Marine Motor 2000Kv (installed)
Propeller Size: 1.7 x 1.6
Radio: DX2E (included)
Recommended Battery: (2) 7.4V 5000MAH 2S 50C LiPo, with EC5 connector (sold separately)
Scale: 30 inch
Speed Control: 120A (installed)
Trimscheme Colors: Blue and Yellow
Type: RTR Hydroplane
Weight: 5 lbs (2300g)
- (1) UL 19 Hydroplane Boat
- (1) Spektrum™ DX2E 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum SR310 DSMR 3-Channel Receiver
- (1) Dynamite® 120A Marine Brushless Maring 2-6S ESC
- (1) Dynamite Marine Brushless Motor, 2000Kv
- (1) Spektrum 3KG Servo
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete:
- (2) 2S-3S 5000mAh, 50C LiPo Battery w/ EC5 Connector
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2017