Precision CNC Main Frame Set (Blue) (CX2/CX3) by MicroHeli
This is an optional MicroHeli Precision CNC Main Frame Set, and is intended for use with the Blade CX2 and CX3 helicopters. The MicroHeli Precision CNC Main Frame is designed to replace the stock plastic main frame and is 100% CNC machined aluminum and carbon fiber for improved precision and durability. The frame is very light, and weighs in only a few grams heavier than stock plastic frame, but offers incredible rigidity and an improved servo arrangement. The servos are held securely on the CNC aluminum frame helping to eliminate frame flex during flight.
- CX2 & CX3 Compatible (will not work with CX)
- 100% Precision CNC machined Aluminum and Carbon Fiber
- Direct replacement of the flexing stock plastic frame
- Precision CNC aluminum and carbon fiber frame to eliminate all unwanted flex
- All aluminum servo mounts to provide better servo security
- Strong aircraft aluminum material for better stability.
- Very light weight and stylish design.
- Weight: 12.5g
- (1) high quality aluminum servo arm and swashplate guide
- (1) precision CNC aluminum center hub
- (1) CNC aluminum motor mount
- (1) CNC aluminum frame base
- (1) carbon fiber frame
- (2) precision ABEC-5 flanged bearings
- All hardwares and allen keys included
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2012.